Our sales activities are led by our CEO Martin Kubler, who has been involved in hospitality sales for many years in Europe and the Middle East. Martin’s operational experience is aptly supplemented by his MBA in Int. Hospitality Management, Marketing, and Innovation from GIHE – the Glion Institute of Higher Education, one of the top three hospitality management schools in the world. Other of our team-members have in-depth experience of working for for major hotel chains, global distribution systems, ADSs, and bed-banks.
Outsourced sales representation can be of use in the earliest stages of the sales process, where the work involves researching and seeking out suitable prospects, qualifying them, and identifying prospects with longer term revenue potential, but we can also assist you with:
- Representative services for hotels, hotel companies, DMCs, and tourism boards
- Key account management across all market segments (business and leisure)
- Attendance at key trade events
- Liaison with corporate clients, TMCs, PCOs, and non-aligned corporate travel agencies
- Managing relationships with wholesellers
Our relationships within the industry are second to none and yield excellent results.
Please contact us for a free quote and to discuss your requirements in further detail.